These terms regulate the conditions by which you may access and use the data provided by ETH Zurich, Raemistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland, on the website https://h2odataset.ethz.ch/ (hereinafter "DATASET").
- ETH Zurich collected data of four subjects performing actions. This dataset, called H2O (2 Hands and Objects), provides synchronized multi-view RGB-D images, interaction labels, object classes, ground-truth 3D poses for left & right hands, 6D object poses, ground-truth camera poses, object meshes and scene point clouds. More detailed information is released at the project page (http://www.taeinkwon.com/projects/h2o)
- The DATASET provided is and remains the property of ETH Zurich and/or its licensors and is made available as a service to the research community.
- You agree that the DATASET: (a) shall only be downloaded if you agree to these terms; (b) is to be used only for the academic purposes; (c) will not be used for commercial purposes; (d) will not be transferred to any third party. Furthermore, you agree that any publication based on, or containing, the DATASET shall include a reference to the Data set provided under these terms.
- It is expressly understood that neither ETH Zurich nor its licensors make any warranties regarding the DATASET and specifically does not warrant or guarantee that the DATASET will be accurate, be merchantable or useful for any particular purpose. To the extent permitted by law, neither ETH Zurich nor its licensors shall be held liable for any claims or damage by you or any third party, in connection with or as a result of using the DATASET.
- You agree in your use of the DATASET to comply with all applicable international and national laws, statutes, regulations and guidelines, especially all laws, statutes and regulations concerning the protection of data. You shall further not carry out any procedures with the DATASET (linking, comparison, processing) with which any identity of a person could be derived.
- Upon first request by ETH Zurich the right to use the DATASET will end immediately. You will return or destroy all DATASET and confirm the deletion of the DATASET to ETH Zurich.
Important: An email will be sent to the entered email address that contians the credentials you need to log in.
Those credentials will be valid for 7 days.